Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Someone please tell me how to cancel or delete this account I created in complete error!!!! I’ve gotten hundreds of emails just today and I don’t know how tocarían them off - I want the account closed deleted or canceled asap
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Okay. Thank you for your answering. We help you to delete your King Community account on this community (not in the game) soon. 😉
Check out How do you delete your player account here? I How do you close or delete your Community account here?
I want to cancel and delete my account now as someone else is charging purchases to my bank account HELP !!!!
I want to delete this account this is disgraceful you are a disgrace I am going to report you unless you cancel this immediately