Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been unable to access the thread to opt out of the King Community Blog. It was not what I thought I was signing into. I am not interested in chat groups. Please unsubscribe me immediately. Thanks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have asked Community Team will help you to delete your King Community account (not in the game) soon. Please be patience waiting and thanks again.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Are you want deleted King Community account ?