Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I hate the smaller version. Impossible to play. I don’t know why they need to change something that was working fine. I guess it’s a good way to get me to play less!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑
Why can't you play in landscape mode anymore? This is a TEST here!
⚠️ Need more help? Check our FAQ:s HERE and Help Center HERE!
Why is the size of screen smaller? So hard to play like this! Why change if it’s not broken?
Can’t stand the new “improved” map. Terrible.