Forced teams, forced friend suggestions, etc

Options
asdiv
asdiv Posts: 2 Newbie

Can we just cut this nonsense out? I play candy crush because I enjoy these “bedazzled” type games. I do not need or want to be forced into a “team” or get constant “friend suggestions” that I cannot make disappear immediately. I’m an adult, and this bothers me as an adult. The impact to children who face the same things may not be immediately detrimental-but at the same time, if they are subject to the same forces, that cannot be good for them. Imagine telling a child that you HAVE to be a part of this “team” and you HAVE to contribute to it as well. Weird as hell for an adult, extremely unnecessary for children. Let’s cut this nonsense out. None of it is good.

Comments

• momofsteel
    momofsteel Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited May 2023
    Options

Likewise, I don’t want to play in a team and now I’m being forced to and can’t get past it. It’s a shame that I’m unable to play. What an awful experience. Thinking I’m going to quit and delete the game.

• IvyOfPoison
    IvyOfPoison Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I resent being forced to play on a "Sweet Team", too. As annoying as Candy Royale is (and I get very angry and frustrated at constantly being pushed to play it), at least I can hit the back button (I play on Android) to get out of the request. Can't do that with Sweet Team. I don't want my progress in the game to be dependent upon what anyone else does. I don't care what anyone else playing does. I just want to be left alone to play.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 157,015 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

@Flipemelo - Sorry for your reply because we can only use English Language that we can understand and help you on King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language and repost your discussion and comments with using English Language on next time. You can also read the House Rules here as it's very important to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! 

• MissTiff
    MissTiff Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I am so sick of the forced friend suggestions, not only in the popups which try to lure me to accepting extra moves by accepting 'players' that Candy Crush wants me to accept as a friend, but also of them continually turningi up in the Friend Request section time after time after time. It's always the same 'players' no matter how many times I try to block them in the Friend Request tab 🤬

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?