Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’m completely stuck on this level, the fish and colorbombs will not go after the bubblegum. I have to hit every one with a striped candy which is impossible with the amount of moves given. Anyone have tips for this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi. I am stuck on level 758. There seems to be noway I can get out with less possible moves. Is there a solution please help
Hello there! 👋😊
Kiara the Candy Crush Moderator has asked and reported this level problem to Community Team. Waiting for their team checking and fixing this level possible on tomorrow. Please be patience waiting and thank you for your asking this level problem.
I have the same problem. I’m using an iPhone.
Same here. I keep getting Sugar Stars but not being able to finish the level because the fish don't hit the bubblegum. I'm on Android.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Which device are you play ?