Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I purchased an upgrade in app purchase for $19.99, but was charged $34.98, which is significantly more than I agreed to pay. How can this be rectified, and I get my $15 back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello, Ms Newbie,
Welcome to the forum! 👋
That's a huge overcharge. I was expecting some unforeseen fees but that's a lot. Could it be due to a mistake on your part?
Is there anything else you might have purchased for $14,99 in addition to the other bundle? 🤔
If you believe you were wrongly charged, then follow the instructions above. I'd advise you to write to Support first though, so they can investigate what happened and guide you through the rest of the process.
Good luck! 👍
Hi and welcome to the King Community
For the purchase that you didn't receive and how to get that refunded or compensated Please check here