Well, duh game! If you don't give me the machine, this will happen

Options
DiduXD
DiduXD Posts: 107 Level 2

Had a few days of the Daily Treat Machine not showing up at all (despite checking in multiple times daily) and it pulls this stunt. Nice job devs, no way to pay Gold Bars to save my streak and I'm effectively punished because the machine went on a vacation or something.

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 155,754 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Did you update the latest version of this game? 🤔

If you have updated the latest version of this game already but it's still not received the new features/events, try these steps here 👇😊

1. Open this game

2. Select Profile

3. Select Log Out your Facebook/Kingdom Account then Close this game app

4. Reopen this game then Log back in to your profile (don't play first) and finally Open the game (can play now).

Also check that you have a stable internet connection or a strong WiFi signal. You might want to see if your Internet Service Provider is experiencing any current issues.

If it's still not received the new features/events, mostly of players don't have these features/events too.

These new features/events are not available for all of players that's means some players selected while had these new features/events randomly and it's tested. So check this information here 👇😊

So I hope you can understand to read this information and make sure keep your eyes out until new/another features/events released. 😉

And you can also still earned more free boosters (gold bars) by another in-game features/events (also contests on this community) that you can use the boosters to beat any tricky levels too. 😉

⚠️ Need more help? Check our FAQ:s HERE and Help Center HERE!

• dvadout
    dvadout Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

What happened to the daily treat machine? Haven't seen it for two weeks and yes my app has been updated. Maybe that's the issue. I don't like the portrait mode and the daily treat machine has been MIA. Haven't played CC since the map change and now this. It's giving me a reason to not play this on a daily basis. I've already been stuck on a board for several weeks now. I most definitely won't be spending money to try to advance either.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?