King aren't listening to Feedback

Options
Carol-38
Carol-38 Posts: 10,880 Level 5
edited February 2023 in Discussions

For years we have been giving feedback on levels and recently on the new Saga map and changes in Chocolate Box rewards. I appreciate this feedback is relayed back to King but it's obvious they just aren't interested. Who actually looks at the feedback and how long does it take for a decision to be made. I am now 12 Episodes behind where I would normally have been simply because levels are constantly being changed to make them impossible to pass without the use of gold bars. Been on level 13371 for 2 days, not shown as hard but moves reduced by 5 and extra Jelly Jars added. Can't get passed that but once I do, look what's to come. You can't see the whole episode on this awful new map but it contains even more hard levels further on.

So on top of that, for the first time ever, I won't be able to complete what's required for the Chocolate Box. Pass 6 new levels was the best out of the choices.

To pass 6 new levels to get 10 gold bars will require the use of 60 gold bars, what's the point of that. Please @QueenB try and talk some sense into those making the decisions on impossible levels, new Saga map and chocolate box because this is all getting beyond boring.

Thank you.

Comments

• Colleen12
    Colleen12 Posts: 698 Level 4
    Options

This episode is horrendous - 5 Nightmarishly Hard Levels, 3 Super Hard Levels, and 1 Hard Level so at least 9 of the 15 levels require extra moves to pass. Level 13371 is not rated, but did require extra moves for me to pass. Now that King Royalty rewards has gone, unless something new to obtain Gold Bars is offered, we will have to make a choice whether to continue playing or find another game.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,055 Level 5
    Options

I agree and feel for you. The only way to get ahead at these levels is to find a way to cheat. I think by making these levels so impossibly hard King are in fact playing into the hands of cheaters trolling the game as they will be the only ones winning the various competitions such as Candy Royale. That way honest players like you are being pushed out, which is really counter productive.

Having said this, I've just had a "Collection Event" in my game which practically gave away 25 gold bars!. If you get this one, too, (which I hope), then you can play ANY level over and over 25 times to earn 25 gold bars, which can be a real help. I played Level 10 000, which is fun and you won't lose a life on. Also I get the Season's Pass event in which you can get a lot of boosters by replaying old levels, even a free UFO.

But yeah, they don't seem to listen.

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,880 Level 5
    Options

Hi christinewupp thanks for that. I get the Seasons Pass so got a UFO which I ended up using on level 13371 along with a few hammers. As after 50 or more tries it was obvious it just wasn't going to happen without extra moves and/or a UFO. Needed 10 gold for 13372 for approx 30 extra moves, now stuck on 13373 again not shown as hard, but it's definitely not passable with the moves given. Desperately trying not to use more gold on it as the rest of the Episode looks awful and I dare say will need many gold bars. Sadly I haven't seen the Collection Event to win gold bars, I really could do with it. Appears the only Test Group I'm in is for the awful new Saga map, which I've asked to be taken off of, but they said no. Not having much luck at the moment, never mind, I won't give up but not playing anything like I used to. Anyway good luck with your game and all the best.

• Blister
    Blister Posts: 165 Level 3
    Options

King listen, but that's it. New Saga Map, over 60% said they didn't like it, some hated it. And guess what, they're still going ahead with it. So forget anything else, they're just not interested in what we have to say. Only interest is in money $ € £.

• banklady
    banklady Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Anyone else noticed being shorted time on the hard level purchase? I only got 9 of the 15 minutes purchased.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?