Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Every time I do the free spin I get either 10%/20% and no other prize on wheel. And really liked getting coins as prize anywhere. Lastly can only get game on portrait which hate because have to scroll up and down. Thanks Rusty from Missouri.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the reporting , I will give this feedback to the Game Team . for portrait mode please give your feedback here