Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
This is so difficult to play in portrait why can't we have the option to change into landscape my fingers are too big I hate this ! I won't play much longer
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @tfran🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Unfortunately, King has made he change and the portrait mode is here to stay😕 You are not alone as many players are not happy with this change!
I want to change to landscape I can’t play in Portrait this is why I stopped playing Candy Crush! Can someone help with this
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thanks for reporting. You can give feedback and check for more info Here