Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Can anyone tell me what this refers to that just popped up. I definitely haven't had any new feature in my Event's so don't know what it is referring to.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I didn't see the event UI myself. Just the notification I posted above. Snatched these screenshots off Facebook for you:
All sorts of events seem to be popping now without any prior announcement here.
There even appears to be a new community manager - out of nowhere - who started posting randomly without even introducing himself. Communication with the community is deteriorating.
Thanks @Doondie did the challenge appear in Events, because it didn't appear in mine. I just received droopy Tiffi telling me the Level Rush is over and I didn't win. I'll check out the feedback thread, thanks again.
There was a one-off event today where we were challenged to complete 25 new levels for 25 gold bars.
There is a feedback thread how this event could be improved.
💰 Gold bar level 1️⃣
I have that too. Plus the game lost a level. I did have a "circling" on my ipad that it was trying to connect to store. I turned my phone off. I logged out. Nothing!