Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The envelope is continually grey and empty and I now can only play 5 rounds. Understood the limit of 20 - but now I get no extra lives even though I ask friends. Have happily played CC for years, but now you are making it seriously easy to quit.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Also add and find more friends on this game :
👱🔄👩 Invite friends to your game - New way of connecting with other players in the game here!
Need friends for Candy Crush Saga? Post your Friend Link here! 😊
You can also click here to read my answer to follow these steps of add more friends that we hope you can send and receive lives with friends on this game. 😊
Player Card! New Candy feature in the making. Let us know what you think here!
I understand the 20 life limit. My issue is that I now only ever have 5 lives despite asking for lives in exactly the same way I was a week ago. The envelope is permanently grey and unable to be accessed.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. Please check this page