Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’m stuck on level 532 please please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Looking online I see it's a straightforward "frog" level. It took myself months to figure out what the frog is for, so I understand your frustration well. Actually the frog is very useful. Match candies using the frog as one of them until it is fat and pulsating. At this point you can move it by tapping on it, and place it right in the middle of those squares in the corner you can't reach. It will explode like a wrapped candy.