Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Please return to landscape mode being older it is too small to manipulate and see it is not fun anymore
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This says enough, I thought this is a screen shot of a 1920 X 1020 screen.....
Check this information here, thanks.
This says enough, I thought
This is the second time you have put me in a test group which has disabled the landscape mode. I did not like it last time and dislike it even more this time round. I do not play on my mobile, I only use it on my tablet and due to the size of my tablet landscape is better. Please can you remove me from your list of test players for the future thank you!!!
I’m having the same issue and sent a message to support but haven’t heard back. Very frustrating!
Please return to landscape it's so much harder to play
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thanks for reporting. You can give feedback and check for more info Here