Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatās not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm at this level for 3 days. I can't believe that's what's happening. I start to get annoyed and uninstall the game soon. What's going on? HELPš
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You can check this informationĀ hereĀ (My level is too hard!) andĀ hereĀ (Levels keep changing, looks different from online videos!) by Community Team that we hope you can understand to read them.
And don't worry! You can still earned more boosters (gold bars) by in-game features/events (also contests) that you can use the boosters to beat any tricky levels.Ā