Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Last night I had 200 lives. Today I had just 6 and now I have none. This happens all too frequently. What's the deal?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You can click here to read my answer to follow these steps of add more friends that I hope you can send and receive lives with friends on this game. 😊
You can also check this information for similar your problem here (Not receiving any Lives or did you lose all stored Lives?) that I hope you can understand to read it.