🎙We want your feedback on the levels 13 701 - 13 745

Options
Novapichu
Novapichu Posts: 289 Community Manager
edited March 2023 in Discussions

Happy level release day, Crushers 😃

New sweet levels are released weekly in Candy Crush Saga, and the Levels Designers want your feedback to make the game even sweeter.

This week, you can directly share your feedback on levels 13 701 - 13 745 with the people behind the levels!

We would like to know how you feel about the following:

• How long did it take to complete all the levels?
  • What level did you find most challenging and why?
  • What was your favorite level you would like to play one more time?
  • Did you find it easy to collect purple hearts candies?

Comment and leave your feedback to the Team behind the new levels!

👨‍👩‍👦‍👦 New to the Community? Register HERE in just 2 seconds.

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,846 Level 5
    Options

Time To Play!

ʕᴥ• ʔ☝ This is Viktor, he is a Vizsla. I just puppy sat him for 4 days. This is Viktor's take on Candy Crush...

• Novapichu
    Options
  • Scooterpie
    Options

Thank you @Novapichu but there are many players who do this. I wish that they would post here because I love to talk about CCS. Maybe you could tell us something about yourself? Where does your nickname come from? Are you a female or a male? Inquiring minds want to know?

p.s. Are you now the one who does the new levels thread?

• Novapichu
    Options

I started using the nickname Nova sooooooo many years ago.(Yes, I'm that old) but now days it's hard to just have a "normal" nickname so I had to change it and after playing Pokémon and falling in love with Pichu I decided to add that into my nickname and Novapichu was created. 😊 I'm a toaster! 🍞

I just made an introduction, can you guess the two truths and one lie?

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5
    edited March 2023
    Options

@Novapichu 👻

Hi and welcome. 🤗

My guess is ranked #10 in the world of video gaming is false. You would be worth millions and why be doing this? But maybe you're bored, getting up there and found this interesting to do.. it's in your blood and you like to be of service to people.

If this is true and we know one of the other two is true, I find you quite fascinating and hope you can get some kind of an adrenaline rush in your daily life here and won't end up crashing those 200? cars after all. 😋

Edited: Didn't see that one was a "friend's" contribution to the world. Only saw the link (above) that said 2 true, one lie...read 3 questions and didn't read the post. My duh!

Ok.. let's do this right.

Crashing cars *Friend*

Ranked #10. *False*

Parachute Jumping *You*

• Scooterpie
    Options

Hi there @LoveDachs nice to see you!

The Levels Rush worked perfectly. I have not started my new levels yet.

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options

Finished the first Episode. Whoever designed these levels has a frosting fetish. Complete overuse of frosting blockers in level after level. Throw in the Jelly Jars levels and what could have been an excellent episode is ruined.

@Novapichu Level 13707 needs urgent adjustment. It is impossible to get the frosting order number required in the moves allocated. This is a perfect example of the incompetent design flaws that are allowed to be released.

@Scooterpie and others, you need to start this level with a lucky candy if you have one. That is the only way you will beat it without the need for 2 lots of extra moves.

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5
    Options

@Scooterpie

Hey Scooter! 💜

Nice to see you girl, hope you're well.. not so lucky here but hopefully it'll be taken care of soon.

Wow you doing good but if I remember right, you always were a terrific crusher. Good luck on the new levels and it looks like Peter (up above) has some great advice. I still do not play this one.. but got tagged and came to see what all the fuss was about.

Lots of changes going on around here lately. I am glad you haven't though, as nice, kind and funny as ever.. love your gifs. I'm just not in the Community as much since last year and hoping when health gets better, that'll change. I only see Glenn every so often and still miss Bree.. hope she's ok, if you still talk to her please tell her I asked.

When I get back in the Community I'll look you up in the funnies. 😋😮

• JJ09012011
    JJ09012011 Posts: 167 Level 2
    Options

Agreed. An excessive number of levels this week featured frosting. And I needed extra moves on 13707 because insufficient lucky candies spawned in the allocated moves.

• Scooterpie
    Options

I just started playing the new levels this morning. I have completed the 1st five. Mixed feelings so far...

@Peter_Tornaros and @JJ09012011 I will listen to your warnings.

What I have been noticing and happy about is I see more ways to collect Lucky Candies! Maybe not all of them are available to me at the present time but Much Appreciated!

@LoveDachs I miss everyone in the funnies and do not seem to be able to get anyone to join in. Bree I have not talked to in forever. Feel better soon ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ♡

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?