Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Level 13196 has a bug. It requires 8 frosting to get the last key but there isn’t any on the board
i also did not receive gold bars after my last episode race win
joanne
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm having the same issue. Can't unlock next part until I get 8 frosting. I restarted the game. I even tried the lucky candy booster, but they come early and not enough at the end. I'm stuck on this level. I might try desktop
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting . Level 13196 is tricky Level , All we need is to collect only Green and Yellow Candies, But Ill give this feedback to the Game Team
For Episode Race Please check this info here