Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
What if I haven't gotten my gold reward after completing an episode?
I completed the level up to 4595 yesterday, but until now I haven't got 25 gold prizes my gold was originally 7, and until now it hasn't increased
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Sorry for the inconveniece and Thank you for the feedback. Please check this page for more info and will merge this post here👇️
❌ Issues with Episode Race - Not receiving the Gold Bars rewards! More Info HERE!