chocolate box on Candy Crush Saga

Options
BETH1365
BETH1365 Posts: 10 Level 2

Seriously why even bother having the chocolate box!? Mine keeps disappearing for days at a time. I finish the challenge I was on (usually multiple times) when the chocolate box FINALLY "reappears" I don't get credit for the challenges I completed AND I am usually out of time and don't get the "prizes"! Have to start all over just to have it happen again! REALLY OVER IT!

Comments

• Arrowflinger
    Arrowflinger Posts: 322 Level 3
    Options

Mine doesn't disappear on me. The frustrating thing to me is having the time delay after completing three of the four challenges. You get 72 hours to complete each chocolate box & 24 of those hours is wasted waiting for the game to let you start the fourth challenge. Also on the highest levels, the rewards are useless & could do with a complete rethink. Why not have some ufo's or party boosters as one of the prizes or a decent amount of gold bars?

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,988 Legend
    Options

I agree the box is now pretty useless. The prizes are rubbish in comparison to what you have to achieve to gain them and the time delay adds to the frustration. It does need a rethink.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?