Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had 100 lives and they are gone
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you play through Facebook
You can also click on your game avatar and go to Friends option.
You can check this information for similar your problem here (Not receiving any Lives or did you lose all stored Lives?) that I hope you can understand to read it.
You also check this information for your similar problem here (💌 Lives inbox capacity limit).
Also add and find more friends on this game :
👱🔄👩 Invite friends to your game - New way of connecting with other players in the game here!
Need friends for Candy Crush Saga? Post your Friend Link here! 😊
You can also click here to read my answer to follow these steps of add more friends that we hope you can send and receive lives with friends on this game. 😊
Player Card! New Candy feature in the making. Let us know what you think here!
I don’t know if anyone willi see this but here goes
How do I stop someone requesting friends and taking my lives anyway. One person has requested friends over 40 times. I don’t do online friends anymore. Even on Facebook I only had people that I actually know. I have no plans of ever asking anyone for help
How do I stop this?? They aren’t getting the hint but they are getting my game lives
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Lives can also be lost through an update to the game, your own device or by restarting your device, which clears a certain amount of memory, depending on your device.
and The inbox and capacity of sending Lives between friends will shortly be updated.Please find all information on how it works and if you have any thoughts or comments, please post it here: