Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I recently transferred my data onto a new phone and my candy crush progress transferred no problem but I previously had 110 gold bars and now I have zero. What can be done here?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello, Mr/Ms Newbie,
Welcome to the forum! π
Despite claims to the contrary, moderators cannot help you recover your lost gold bars. Only Support could, so you should contact Support.
What phones do you have? How did you transfer your data? Do you still have your older phone? Can you see your gold bars on it?
Do you have a King account?
When you get a reply from Support, just reply back if it isn't satisfactory. Tell them your game ID (you can find it by tapping twice on the King logo in account settings at the top of the screen.
If you don't get help and wanna chat to exchange tips, feel free to give me a shout on Discord (Sun#0314) or Reddit (u/Sunnysboy).
Good luck! π
Ok thank you I'll get you a candy Saga GM to help you with your problem π
Sorry it was candy crush saga. Any help you could get me would be appreciated. Thank you
Was this in your Candy Crush Saga game or jelly saga game. This is the jelly community and if it was Saga I can get you some help or if it was jelly I can help you π