Bring the ads back!

2»

Comments

• nikkim345
    nikkim345 Posts: 1 Newbie

I need someone from this company to explain how ads stay in test mode for YEARS and you provide the same response that "not everyone sees ads". It is not a coincidence that the instant I used some free Google play money to buy a few boosters because my Google play rewards were about to expire my ads just disappeared after the purchase and have not returned when I have had the ads for YEARS.....I don't understand how your company doesn't want to ad revenue from EVERY player in the game.....because I am someone that will not spend real money, if I have free money from taking Google surveys I may have spent some on this game but knowing it takes away my ads from boosters I will never again spend a penny, even if it was free to me, so no revenue from me for you company any more. I would think you would want player input and customize to your audience but clearly the company does not care about us based on all these forums...

• marthalaka
    marthalaka Posts: 4 Newbie

Why don't you try to squeeze enough money out of us so we all leave Candy Crush...seems like you're doing your best to make that happen. Give us back ads for additional moves, etc... You make money on ADs all of us players for so many years that are at very high levels cannot progress unless we spend money I don't know who's on the other end of these changes but their name must be Mulvaney. You are obviously convincing loyal fans that you are not worth a dime of spending. It's not like you can win money if you make a small deposit to start from. As for me, I'm playing 3 separate solitaire games where I can get funds to keep playing from watching videos and doing practice runs. I will spend my money there....you are just a game with no rewards and getting too big for your britches...so there! As for the levels...SERIOUSLY 100/200/250 ADDITIONAL MOVES offered (for a price) YOU KNOW THEY ARE UNWINNABLE without extra moves. If they were no one would ever need that many extra moves to lure them to spend the money!!!!!! WE ARE NOT STUPID!

• marthalaka

It's total mush and you're right. I NEVER HAD TO SPEND DAY UPON DAY ON A LEVEL...now if it doesn't take a week I'm lucky....AND...don't get me started on the fact that who the heck am I playing against in the races and the weekly challenges? What level are they on? Seriously someone at the top is passing 33 plus levels some weeks in a row...you cannot tell me that they aren't spending a fortune on gold bars...that's just dumb. RELAX AND PLAY - you really don't get it do you.

• marthalaka

OH, I think I'm competing with people over 5000 levels lower than where I am. NOT an even playing field and now they are making us play with strangers that they made us "add". Not sure if that is opening our devices up to hackers , don't know enough about the workings of devices but it seems iffy to me....anyone know the answer?

• nawlinslady5029
    nawlinslady5029 Posts: 25 Level 2

That’s exactly what I was saying. The game is so boring now. Playing the same level over and over and getting nowhere. And I also do support the game and buy boosters when I can but that stopped as of today. I’m not rich. I have failed at every side adventure because I can’t get anywhere. I’m on level 9106. I loved the hot air balloon and watching an ad before a game started to get help. Please bring this back!

• biamarku
    biamarku Posts: 1 Newbie

I’m on level 14,240’s. Obviously I’ve been playing this for many years consistently. They have made these level’s impossible to pass with the amount of moves. I’m very sad that I basically have to stop playing because there is no fun anymore. And ads are taken away which made it worse. Will not pay for gold bars anymore. So much for “take away your stress”

• marthalaka

SO NO RESPONSE FROM YOU CANDY CRUSH ADMINISTRATORS!!!! AGAIN.....I CALL FOUL ON YOUR "contests". You pit us in weekly challenges and with people that COULD NOT POSSIBLY BE at our level...or they are spending a TON OF MONEY!!!!! You also make it impossible to win high levels with your small amount of moves but "oh, if you spend money on gold bars" you can get a ridiculous number of extra moves. SUCH A SCAM!!! I'm at level 13813, I've been here for DAYS or even a week, not sure as I just give up and everytime you offer me a deal, be it $1.99 or a few dollars more I scoff...I've saved up all my boosters and used them all up on this level FOR NO GAIN OR even passing this level, do you really think I'm dumb enough to buy boosters for the same results (or is is rigged that if you do spend the money the boosters work better?)? Thanks for being so sympathetic in these hard financial times (we're a one income household for the first time in 35 years)...by taking ads away for more moves and trying to force your loyal players into spending money and not giving us adds for extra moves. REAL NICE OF YOU....NOT!!!!! Relax and play.....who are you kidding.

• Rhonda_L
    Rhonda_L Posts: 554 Level 3

We all have asked for the PTB at King to come onto this site and explain themselves. Why they've made these stupid changes that don't work, why they try to fix things that ain't broke, why they keep saying, via Moderators, "it's a 'test'" when we all know these so called tests have been going on for well over 5+ years!

It's to no avail, @marthalaka King doesn't care and they refuse to explain themselves. They leave it up to the poor Moderators to try to smooth things over with the players, IMO.

Everyday, this game gets worse. Very sad I must say. I don't foresee it getting better or even close to the enjoyment it was back in the day.

I'll stick around, but barely.

Much luck to all for putting up with this supposed free game.

Happy Crushin' y'all!

• afs666
    afs666 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited August 2023

I've been playing this game for over 7 years! It's never been so bad. It seems that they intentionally do it. The chocolate box is awful, sometimes it's impossible to win the prize specially in higher levels! The ads are gone and I haven't been able to connect to the store for one year! The combos just go vertical. I'm really considering deleting the game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?