⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How do I change my profile picture?

Options
jk14
jk14 Posts: 414 Level 3

Hello. I’m logged via Facebook but I don’t like other players that are not my friends to see my Facebook profile picture. How do I do this, I don’t want to change my FB profile photo because of CC. Thank you :)

Best Answer

• Doondie
    Doondie Posts: 1,255 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Good day, shy newbie,

If you don't have a King account, then you gotta change your Facebook profile picture. If it's any consolation, it's possible people are seeing a cartoon character, not your FB picture. Either way, it's not like anyone knows you in real life or cares what tiny picture you have. 🧐

Anyway, if you don't want to change your FB picture, then simply create a King account and you'll be able to change your in-game avatar very easily. Howeverrr, if you only play through Facebook's website, then you're screwed.

Now, read carefully, as I'll say this only once. 😁

1. Launch the game on your phone/tablet;
    2. Sigh out of your Facebook created account;
    3. Choose "Sign up with email" (big green button);
    4. Create a King account, ideally using the same email address that's assigned to your Facebook profile;

Done. Your accounts should now be automatically linked and synced. Tap "Play" to make sure your progress has been fully synced. You can then change your avatar from account settings (click the camera button at the bottom right of your avatar and take it from there).

Good luck! 😜

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 146,502 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

This depends on how you are connected to the game. 

Facebook account

If you are connected to the game via Facebook, your Facebook profile name and picture will show in the game. If you'd like to change these simply log into your own Facebook account, make the changes and you're good to go!

Please note that the changes may take a few hours to be published into your game profile.

King account

If you're playing connected to a King account, then simply follow these steps:

1. Open the game on your device and tap on "My profile"/"My account"
    2. If you're already logged into your account then choose the option 'Edit' - now change your player name and profile picture

• Doondie
    Doondie Posts: 1,255 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Good day, shy newbie,

If you don't have a King account, then you gotta change your Facebook profile picture. If it's any consolation, it's possible people are seeing a cartoon character, not your FB picture. Either way, it's not like anyone knows you in real life or cares what tiny picture you have. 🧐

Anyway, if you don't want to change your FB picture, then simply create a King account and you'll be able to change your in-game avatar very easily. Howeverrr, if you only play through Facebook's website, then you're screwed.

Now, read carefully, as I'll say this only once. 😁

1. Launch the game on your phone/tablet;
    2. Sigh out of your Facebook created account;
    3. Choose "Sign up with email" (big green button);
    4. Create a King account, ideally using the same email address that's assigned to your Facebook profile;

Done. Your accounts should now be automatically linked and synced. Tap "Play" to make sure your progress has been fully synced. You can then change your avatar from account settings (click the camera button at the bottom right of your avatar and take it from there).

Good luck! 😜

• jk14
    jk14 Posts: 414 Level 3
    Options

Thank you so much 😊 I managed to create a King account, everything is synced and I haven’t lost anything. Now my offline profile is showing which I don’t mind :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?