How candy crush destroyed my account....(sad story)

Options
Philippos_Kli
Philippos_Kli Posts: 42 Level 2
edited March 2023 in Discussions

I haven't been active to candy crush for sometime now after story I am gonna tell you. ALSO I want to tell you what happened to me so I prevent others from doing the same mistake I did.

At December of 2022 I was one of the top players . I was waiting every week for new levels to come out. So close to Christmas I was having holidays and I decided to BUY for first time since 2016 an offer for unlimited lifes and boosters for 24 hours.

I bought it enjoyed the game and BOOM ! After that 24 hours. All my adds for boosters (like extra life, or extra move ) has gone. The adds has gone for ever. I thought they gonna come back after 2 or 3 days... but no...they dissappear for ever... after some research I found that if you make any purchase in game. The adds will for ever gone.... After that I gave up on my account 😔

Because at high levels where I play most of the time you gonna need an extra move to finish it....so now it's impossible to play and pass levels..

I Hope I will prevent someone before doing a buy with my story

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,927 Legend
    Options

Hello @Philippos_Kli that is indeed a sad story. I am surprised though that seeing as you have been a member of this forum since 2018 that you weren't aware that all methods of receiving free boosters are removed as soon as you buy anything. It is something that has been commented on many times by members of this community.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?