Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi Can you please tell me why some of us that have finished the four quest get boosters for the last one and others get 30 gold bars ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi . No sorry as I never realised that I would not be getting gold bars until I clicked claim and then read some others never got them either .Thank you Doondie for posting that . I never thought to take a screen shot as I thought everyone got boosters , until I saw a post that they got gold bars .
vs.
Hi . No sorry as I never realised that I would not be getting gold bars until I clicked claim and then read some others never got them either .
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Could you please take a screenshot?