Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The new rewards are a joke. Every single reward is timed and now no gold bars? Seriously?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Reached level 10,000 the rewards were stupid. for reaching these milestone we should be rewarded with at least 24hr boosters and 24hr lives.. gutted with the rewards
Hello @dgreen127🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely King Community!
I am sorry! I need few more details... are you talking about Chocolate Box or other events too?
I have noticed this change in the fresh turn of the Chocolate Box! What are other events are giving timed boosters only?
Oh, I know. Coconut wheels never expire and are abundantly given. But, the more powerful and useful rewards like flying saucers, expire after 10 minutes. I miss the Teams where we got rewards frequently. The levels are ridiculously difficult at my level and it's becoming increasing hard to pass them without assistance. CCS' developers have gotten greedy and I am getting disenchanted as you keep changing the rewards and how they are earned.
@dgreen127 , new events(Spring Season) are now available in CCS. You may check here how to earn new rewards. Many of these rewards are permanent and not timed.