Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Level 10565 has me baffled!! I clearly don’t understand the objective because I don’t see any way to pass this level. Boosters seem irrelevant as I am using many. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you so much! Apparently there was a temporary glitch and the game was not producing chocolate. Eventually it did and I was able to pass the level with no problem.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Level 10565 is tricky level . Try to open the blocker until it reaches the strip candy below.
Video below