Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
What do I need to do this has never happened before
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I know that. I didn’t loose I had moved left and the game just froze and half my board was on
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback.
If you fail or quit a level, you lose the streak, and all of the rewards are gone. On the starting board, a bag is seen, and it breaks into special candies and put it on the board.