Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I loss over 1,600 gold bars when I signed into Candy Crush. The progress and the boaster were unchanged. I did not delete the app or update my iPhone. Has anyone seen this problem?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Gimana cara melihat mas batangan? Katanya full, namun pas di cek justru diarahkan ke beli. Thanx
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. Please check links bellow about lose booster!