Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was playing candy royale and I won the levels and when I’m about to claim the prize the game froze and the app closed. I opened it back and I received anything
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
We're truly sorry to hear about this 😕
Perhaps the game had temporary lost connection. If you still have not been able to claim your rewards, please get intouch with our Player Support Team HERE so they can assist.
You can also contact Player Support through your game app by visiting the settings!