Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I purchased the extra small offer but none of the boosters and extra time showed up. I have a receipt and everything. How can I get them to show up?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I purchased it through Google Play. I will check out that platform
Very sorry to hear about this!
Check this Community page HERE to get help on a refund or get a purchase corrected.
By any chance, was the purchase made via Amazon platform? If yes, there was a temporary issue which has been solved so this should not happen again.