Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I want to buy some gold bars but its says purchase unsuccessful, no money taken from account, I don't know why this is happening, what can I do, I have tried everything.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
How do I check app update.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
This could be a problem if your game app is not up to date or if your game is not fully connected to the server.
Even slow internet is one of the causes of this problem.
Check App Update > Log Out Game > Restart Device > Open Game & Log In.
If you have the same problem after doing this then you will find complete information HERE