Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why is this level impossible to play for free? I’ve never wanted to quit Candy Crush but this level is not reducing my stress!! Is it possible to fix please? If not, I give up and quit!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Is level 6204 ke this
No I’ve been trying for weeks. It’s no longer fun and it should be.
Never give up, keep trying you'll succeed one day.