Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Since 2 days ago the 20/20 lives used don't reset to 0/20 at midnight or at any other time of the day so I'm unable to use the 20 received lives I'm allowed per day.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Ohhhh!!!! 😂😂 That makes sense, thanks a lot! 😉
I keep getting requests to send a life but I don't get anything back from these friends sending me a life. I used to get them all the time now I am just sending lives. It always says 20/20 and never changes.
Hello @Tumminello🤗
I have just answered to your question HERE (click on the Green letters). Can you please join there and reply back!
Thank you🍫🍫
Hello @Tumminello🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to know that you are having an issue with the Lives!!
Is the issue you are experiencing is, that 20/20 not becoming 0? If so, that 20/20 shows that you have not used any available lives from your Envelope. When you collect 20 lives and use them in the game, that number becomes 0/20!!
If this is not what you are asking, can you please explain a bit more about the issue?
To reply back, simply type in the blank box given below to my comment🍫🍫
than hey don’t i ever get sent a life
how come the 20/20 lives won’t reset
Hello @Archie_Lamont 20/20 is the new 0/20. That is, your lives now countdown as you use them rather than count up.
20/20 now means you haven't used any of your extra lives and 0/20 now means you have used all of your extra lives.
As a further example of what I mean if you use 5 of your extra lives the counter will indicate 15/20.
I hope that makes sense.