Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Past levels on map show completed but when I open they shows as if I haven't completed. I've tried deleting/reinstalling app. Also with reinstall I've loss my inventory.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Helloes,
What makes you think the levels haven't been completed? Did you not pass them?
On your screenshot it shows you've already completed the level, as your own score is there.
Don't reinstall before asking here first. As you've found out, deleting the game (or app data) also deletes your boosters, as they are stored locally on your device. Reinstallation is a last resort.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Sorry this has happened to you but there are a few reasons that can cause this and unfortunately all you can do is replay the level again. please see post below for complete information