Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I deleted and re downloaded the game. I couldn't get past level 240. I'll start over.- kara
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think that's very sensible. Next time keep the free gold bars they give you for later when you really need them. They always let you win (often on your second try) up to a certain point, so it's a waste to spend them too soon. The same applies to the UFOs and Party Booster you get for free.