Not getting adds for free moves and other offer

Options
prabh2414
prabh2414 Posts: 6 Level 2

i am not getting any adds for free moves and other offers for such a long time. Kindly do the needful. I am playing on iPhone 14+. Kindly do the needful else going to stop playing from now onward.

Comments

• Rosy1976
    Rosy1976 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Boa tarde! Gostaria de ver vídeos para ganhar movimentos no jogo. Obrigada.

• Linda_Henninger
    Linda_Henninger Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

I agree I keep logging out and back in again. It worked once. Now I don't get the first chance to earn an extra booster or when I use my last move I no longer get video ads to earn extra life or flying disk. Does anyone Know why. I'm playing on a laptop.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,985 Legend
    Options

I never had ads in my game, so I don't miss them. Some people still seem to get ads but so many of you are complaining in this community that you don't any more! I suspect King just have removed ads from lots of people's games in order to force them to pay money to progress. I fear they make much more profit from players buying gold bars than they make from advertising.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,453 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! Candy Crushers! 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

And you can also still earned more free boosters (gold bars) by another in-game features/events (also contests on this community) that you can use the boosters to beat any tricky levels too. 😉

⚠️ Need more help? Check our FAQ:s HERE and Help Center HERE!

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?