Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'd like to permanently delete my account
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page
Please delete my candy crush data and account
Hi , Thanks for replying , Ill Give this feedback to the Game Team , Your King Community will deleted soon.
I still want Candy Crush game but not the King Community account
Also I really like the yellow chick so every time I uninstall & re-install, can the chick avatar be saved?
What do I do if I fail a level & want to re-do thd level?
I still want the game but not this King Community account
Are you want deleted King Community account or Game account?