Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Allstars counter is not working for me. Won't even open. Anyone else? Useless to play when it's not working.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I’m in the qualifier round today and I can’t see the leaderboard at all. I’ve passed many levels today and not getting my count of stars. Why??? Anyone else having this problem?
Hi Tricia👋
Just following up! Is the event working for you now?
I have noticed that unless we play and win a level, the All Stars leader board won't show up!
Hi,
Sometimes it takes some time before the event shows up. Give it some time and see if works! If it has not shown up in an hour or so, please tag me in this post and I will look into it.