Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Please. Give more than 20 moves for this level! Videos have many more moves!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Just have to post I finally passed it! It only took a week or..
I keep checking back to see if they've changed anything on this level. Nope. Some things have changed in the game in general but nothing to help me out. I'm over 70 yrs old. Just playing to pass time, cannot afford to spend money on a game like this, so I guess I'll keep trying it occasionally. O e day I'll pass it..
I feel for you. It is sad to have to leave the game after so many years of playing and getting as far as this. As I have said in previous posts, I do think at this level they are actively trying to weed out the players that don't spend money on the game. So only the rich and cheaters are left up here above about Level 13000. They no longer give out lucky boards to people who have been stuck for days or weeks, like they used to. It's my experience anyway.
A week at least, same level that ,for whatever reason, "developers" refuse to make changes, even go back to the way it was on the videos. Past ridiculous I'll find something else to play.
True
I DON'T KNOW WHY I EVEN BOTHER TO POST HERE. NO ONE DOES ANYTHING!
Day 5, same level.
Ok, guess I'll just quit and wait until someone pays attention and helps with this level. No gold, no boosters except what you watch ads for. Even the videos with 26-35 moves used ufos ect to win. Very frustrating 😕
Help!
Continue to be stuck on 13654 for several days, please add moves!
Ok, couldn't find it before...
Level 13654, in 20 moves is just not happening. The videos have many more. Please help!
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please give your feedback here.our level designers will look into
Also, gold is long gone!