Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why can’t I get the little monster dude? I have tried everything and don’t know what I am supposed to do
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Feed the frog by matching the color bombs with candies that match the frog's color.
When it's full, click on it and then on other tile from the board (it's better to chose a tile with a toffee swirl, that way you'll fulfill the toffee order sooner).
Repeat that 5 times.
Hi,
I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues with the level. You need to feed the frog candies and when he become big, you can press on the frog to make him jump, and that way you will collect the frogs on lv 5000.