Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have played this game for a couple of years but, a had to delete it and when I signed back in a had to restart the game from the beginning. It is so different than when I played it previously.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Some levels may get updated after the release and therefore look different from when other players played it. Check more info on this HERE.
Also different map