My iOS devices will not sync my game progress.

Options
grammies8
grammies8 Posts: 8 Level 2

I am playing on iPhone and iPad. On my iPhone I am on level 6081. On my iPad I am on level 4325. I only have one game ID which I created when I started playing many years ago.

When I try to sign in on my iPad I get a message about a connection error and to try in a bit. I have been trying for over 2 years. Is there a solution to this problem where I will not lose my progress on my iPhone and my gold and boosters?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,476 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @grammies8🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are having an issue with one of your devices.

You are experiencing the "syncing" issue because of the connectivity issue on your iPad. It is like the progress has stopped when you last "logged in" to the game on your iPad.

Yes! There is a solution to this... to reinstall the game on your iPad. Once you reinstall the App, and log in with your account details, you will see that the game is synced with your iPhone and everything works normally👍️AND it will not affect your game progress, Gold or boosters on your iPhone.

But, it does removes the boosters on your iPad game. If you are OK with it, please delete the App - clear cache, etc., and reinstall the App.

If you have any following questions, please reply by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a Crushilicious rest of the weekend🍭

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?