Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was third in qualifier last night all day now it says server area I got ripped off
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello again! π
Has this server problem been fixed yet now? π€
If not fixed yet, Try force close all apps and making sure to leave it switched off for at least 10 seconds.
Also check β Candy Crush Saga All Stars Tournament Terms and Conditions here (March 2023) I β Candy Crush All Stars - FAQ & Answers here!
Tagging Candy Crush Mods : @kiara_wael @bearwithme if can help and answer you soon.
I am not sure why it does that but I would either ask the help center or the mods