Dear King it's been fun but it's not fun any more

Options
barelyberlee
barelyberlee Posts: 42 Level 2

1st you take away our lives. You tell us "it's supposed to be that you use them how they are supposed to be used and given". Here's some math, I have 40 friends, they each send me a life, I use 20 of those lives, I carry over 20. The next day, same 40 friends send me lives. I use 20, I carry over 40 for the next day. Then you CONSTANTLY take away our lives and reset the server. THEE ONLY reason you are limited lives is to force us to buy unlimited. Then you take away our candy box collection by giving us timed items to use. Then the treasure chest, you used to give us a UFO to use whenever we wanted, now you give us a timed UFO. I see your employees posting videos on youtube and on here with over 100 candy balls, stripped candies, etc. "how easy it is to beat a level". Then I realize that you are giving bonus' to people that play on mobile. I don't, it's to hard to see for me. Where did you start out at, Facebroke! Not many young people play these types of games and if they do, where do they get their money, their parents, the ones that hold the purse strings, the ones that still play this game. I'm done!! Until you stop being so greedy, showing your ads on tv with the Kardashians. Loyal players should be rewarded, they reward games. I know I do!!!

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,067 Level 5
    Options

This is what used to be fun about this game:

• Knowing when to use boosters wisely. There were lots of opportunities, such as the sweet jars, to collect boosters by replaying your old favourite levels. The sweet jar went and then they got rid of my favourite levels as well (eg. 666 and 1476...) Now even the chocolate box has been ruined.
    • Passing a few levels at a time so you'd get on a win streak, and you could stay there for a few levels, enjoy it and progress.
    • If you spent money on a small package that, say, gave you two hours free lives and starting boosters, it was two hours of fun in which you would zoom through a few levels. Why? Well you could restart the level until the boosters were just in the right place. Money well spent. (£1.99 once in a while, it's worth it for me for two hours enjoyment)

Happy memories....

This is what we get now:

• If we have unlimited lives or timed starting boosters, it makes no difference. The starting candies have been manipulated so that you never start with the candies you need and starting boosters are always in the wrong place and of not much use. There are sour skulls and key locks to stop you using your starting boosters to any effect. So you can play the levels as often as you like, you won't pass until the algorithm decides to let you pass. If I had two hours unlimited play I'd probably pass no more than a single level and get nothing but two hours of frustration.
    • Honest players have no chance to get onto a win streak. The levels have been made so hard that before you reach streak level 5 you will hit a level so hard, even with 10 gold for extra moves you can't pass it So if you have any sense you will have to abandon your win streak and wait until they offer you 65 moves for what is essentially a free pass.
    • This game is not about skill, strategy nor about gameplay of any kind any more. You can see the fixed algorithm a mile off. You can see that the aim is to let people win the first few episode races and competitions, up to about level 200 so they will get addicted and think they are good at it. And then it's pay to progress.

So fun it is only for people who have found a way to beat the algorithm (i.e. a cheat) or anyone with an unlimited money supply.

So yes, fun it once was, fun it is no more!

• Novapichu
    Novapichu Posts: 289 Community Manager
    Options

Hi,

First of all, thank you for the feedback and for your honest opinions. We understand it can be frustrating when new changes and features comes, and we are reading all the feedback of what players think about them, so we can forward it to the studio.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,067 Level 5
    Options

Thanks for listening and for you support. I hope they do listen. I used to spend money on this game in the olden days, but not now. It just isn't value for money any more.

• abqpatsfan
    abqpatsfan Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Yes this game is for people that spend money. Every week I am in a group where a player spends money. It’s the same player, how, when there are millions of players. I can never win the weekly race because when it resets on Sunday’s , by midnight she’s already won 150-200 games. So I just don’t play anymore. There’s nothing to really place for now.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?