Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Is candy crush Down? wont load, message says took to long to load. HELP
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you, what web browser are you using? Any firewalls/VPN's?
I will report this and I will come back to you as soon as I know more! We are sorry for the inconvenience this issue is causing you.
When will my problem be solved candy crush sagha not loading Message says to long to respond, while waiting for facebook.
I am playing on a desk top computer Facebook windows 11.
Hi,
The game should be up and running, are you by any chance playing on an Android device?