Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
This is on level 177 and I can't pass it bc of this bug. I shows I can't pass it bc there chocolates left however a you can see there are none on the screen. It ruined my streak and now is starting to ruin my chances for All Stars! Can anyone help?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Level 177. You have to let it Chocolate grow until 15, then when there are enough chocolate squares, you can clear them. Save a combo for that moment if you can.
Good Luck