Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I highly frustrated as I am stuck on a "super hard" level and was two moves from finally passing it and it crashed. Like 5 times now it. And lost my boosters I was using. I'm bout to stop with it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Level 3227. And android
Hi,
Yeah I can imagine that being frustrating! I have some follow up questions. What level is it that is crashing? What platform/device are you playing on? What is the app version (You can find that by going into the app store and search for Candy Crush Saga)
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting , Please check this page for more info