Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’m on level 2508 and the last cherry never dropped. I tried looking up to see if there was bug, but the game crashed and I lost my win streak of 208
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@bearwithme
@kiara_wael My issue was never resolved. Why wouldn't the cherry drop? I spent gold AND lost a 208 game win streak. Is there a way I can have this streak reinstated?
Thanks for replying. Yes. You should replying level
I see what you did there but is the cherry meant to get stuck in there. I'm assuming that it is a bug for cherry to get in there?
Same thing happened to me on level 1707. Spent 51 gold trying to drop it.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Which device are you play? Please check this video
Hey guys - cherry stuck as in the picture attached. Any idea on how to get it down?
Thanks for replying. I'll tag Candy Mod.@bearwithme ❤
Hey Kiara, I tried finding the in game support but got redirected here. I play on an iPhone
Which device are you play?
Did you contact support in the app?